Friday, August 26, 2011

Round 3: ding ding ding

I'm thanking God that I was well enough to receive my third infusion today. I didn't want to delay because I want this all behind me, and I also want to maximize my chances for success. Keeping them two weeks apart typically has the best results. I am all about that.

So I am happy to report that the bloodwork cleared me for treatment. And the best part is, I only have one more round of AC to go. Oh how I hate that combo! My doctor looked at me sympathetically and said, "Don't worry, you will like Taxol much better. Hang in there." Oh I am hanging alright, by a thread, but I'm hanging.

Today, when I realized I only have to watch them pump that crazy red poison into me one more time, I felt like I'm finally making progress. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I think I can, I think I can.

1 comment:

  1. You can!!! Here is every ounce of my strength, from me to you......You are doing awesome, and like you said, this will all be behind you before you know it. Hugs, love, and boundless prayers always!!!!

    ReplyDelete