Friday, August 12, 2011

Round 2

Bummer that it's on Mom's birthday, but I kind of see it this way. I know that as a mom all she wants is for her kids to be happy and healthy. So, in some ways, maybe is a good thing. I am spending my day getting healthy, so I can celebrate many more of her days with her. 

Love you Mom! I wish there were enough words to thank you for everything. But I know you already know. I hope your day is as beautiful as you are. 

After today, I will have received half of my AC part of the regimen already. I have a feeling this is all going to go by so quickly, and soon it will be a memory. More like a crazy dream. 

Please say prayers for me that all goes well and that the weekend is about the same as last week. I am going in sporting my pink butterfly baseball cap and wearing makeup. I will face chemo with my head held high. I won't let it get the best of me.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole~My thoughts and prayers, and every ounce of my strength, and all of my love, are always with you. You have been a wonderful inspiration, and you are such a fighter. Your positive energy is absolutely amazing, and I know that not only will you kick cancer's a$$, but you will do so with much grace and resolve. I am behind you, 110%, and remember, if you ever need me; never hesitate. I am always here for you. Just down the street....:)

    Love,

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete