Friday, June 24, 2011

Reflections From the Couch

Obviously, I don't watch daytime tv. So today, I gave it a go. Here's my assessment. Kathie Lee Gifford has had too much surgery and is less annoying than she used to be but that's a relative term. Plus, she and Hoda talk a lot about booze.
As Tammy said, if you didn't watch daytime tv for 10 years, and tuned in, you realize not much has changed. It's sad really. I ended up leaving the tv off most of the day.

I also find it ironic that the word patient and patience are related and similar. And as a patient, I have very little patience. I want to be back to normal yesterday. I am still pretty sore and I get tired so quickly. I know that I just had major surgery earlier this week, but I was under the impression that I was superwoman. It's extremely disappointing that I'm not. Dammit.

As much as I am whining, I do feel a little bit better. Nurse #2 today was also pleased with the surgical handy work. Woohoo! I am in slightly less pain today, and a little less stiff. I guess I am on the mend. Better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment