Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow, Nicole's Angels will take to the walking path, 70 strong! I cannot wait for the big event. A giant, loud sea of pink!! Ah, how I wonder if ACS is ready for the likes of us. As of right now, we have raised over $6,800. So, So awesome. That money will help many a cancer patient. Thank you to all of those who are walking, those who planned on walking, but are being sidelined due to life happening and those who contributed! I am so proud of the team and what we are accomplishing. It really is an awesome feeling to be giving back.

I think we should take bets as to who sheds the first tear. Any guesses? Something tells me it's going to be an emotional day. Seeing 70 people with my name on their back is going to be amazing. Plus, I am certain many of the other teams will have some awesome survivors. I wonder who will be the first one to drop a tear and who will be the one to cry the most often throughout. We should have a pool.

Here is the link to our team page if anyone would like to join us or contribute last minute. http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=975710&fr_id=35964&pg=team

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!!!! All of my very best always!!!!!

    Love,

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete