Saturday, October 29, 2011

General commentary

It's pretty surreal to me that in less than a week, I will be getting my last chemo infusion! I cannot believe how quickly the time has past. I can only hope and pray that I never experience anything like this again. I will say that I do think that cancer has made me stronger. I has given me a new confidence in what I can accomplish. I have endured a lot in these last 5 months to say the least, but I am still standing!

I am working on a special post for the day I get my last treatment (Wednesday, November 2). I think you all will enjoy it. I have been working on it for a while because it's a momentus occasion in my life and I want to get the words right for it. The end of a very challenging chapter in my life.

On another note today, I got my pink wig to wear for Halloween. It's just lovely! I figure why not have some fun with this, right?

I hope everyone is surviving in this crazy weather. We are lucky here, we have had mostly rain and wind all day, but I have heard crazy snow reports from across NJ/Pennsie. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment