Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Excitement!

I just learned this morning that I was selected as one of the runners up winners in the Reader's Digest contest! The article was based on the very first blog post and will be published! I cannot tell you how exciting and overwhelming this is. Reader's Digest, for crying out loud. Such an iconic publication, so excited to be a part of it!

I believe that the piece will be published in a book. Not sure if it also will be in their normal magazine. Either way, who cares! It's such an amazing opportunity to share my story with others.

2 comments:

  1. Super Excitement!
    You make us so proud!
    God Bless our Princess!!!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, and so very happy for you. This is such a wonderful accomplishment, for an equally wonderful person. So proud of you. God Bless you always. Have a truly wonderful, truly blessed, and very Happy Thanksgiving. Love, hugs, prayers, and strength always.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete