Saturday, March 3, 2012

The worst of the first

Mom is halfway through round one of chemo. I think the worst of the first is behind her. It's not been the most fun week of her life but she is a trooper and will be ok. It's been rough on dad to see her go through this. I know he always knew how much he loved her but I do think this makes him really appreciate her (come on Briamontes, say it with me "I appreciate ya!). The road ahead is steep but she will do this. She's a strong survivor.

It is very strange for me to watch. I understand everything she is experiencing. It's surreal in a way. It's like weird deja vu kind of dream Except This time I'm watching it instead of living it. It's almost like an out of body experience.

Anyway, please keep us all in your prayers as we continue to push forward. Every prayer means so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment